The E550 Spray System is designed for the first time buyer or printer that requires the flexibility of a portable system. The unit is fitted with a 280W high efficiency taper fan motor supplying the spray gun with a constant air flow. This technique allows the sprayed laminate to be distributed evenly despite varying viscosities, giving a fast professional finish with no brush marks.
This model is compact and has the air delivery situated in the carry handle for easy portability.
- Saves hours and easy to use
- For use all around the home, garden and workshop
- Gives a fast, professional finish with no brush marks
- Ideal for spraying giclee prints, canvas and arts and crafts
- 1.7m mains cable
- Can spray a wide variety of materials
- Sprays as fine as 1inch/2.5cm
- Fitted with variable output control, the nozzle can be adjusted to spray small or medium areas, this powerful fine spray system was specially developed for small to medium projects.
- 0.8ltr capacity
- 280W high efficiency taper fan motor
- 2mm needle and fluid tip
- Delivery 0.45g/m10
- Spraying Pressure: 65 Bar
- Covers approx 5 square meters in 10 - 12 minutes
- Designed to use the unique "Quick Klik" System
Hints and Tips
- Preparation is essential - remember to mask around the areas you are not spraying
- Allow time for drying between coats
- Fine mists will generally dry faster than heavier coats. This will allow you to build up coats faster and there is less likelihood of running
- Make sure interior rooms are well ventilated when you are spraying and when varnish is drying
- Use a spray mask at all times
- Avoid spraying when windy
High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) spraying uses a turbine motor to feed a high volume of air through a spray gun at very low pressure. This gives you greater control of the spray and makes it much easier to achieve a high quality finish with very little experience.
The spray pattern is adjustable and allows horizontal, vertical and round jet spraying.